April 27, 2009

YOU WANNA FIGHT?

So one night this winter, on my way into our local grocery store, Krogers, I was minding my own business, actually having a sad day, as I was there to get hank ingredients to make his own dog food (this happened to be our last night together unbeknownst to me). So I was walking into the store, in my cute cute, even got a compliment just hours before at work, black knit dress. Now it’s a little short, above the knee, but I wear it with my black tall uggs, it’s winter cute fun. Well some 20-yr. old beotch with her thug of a boyfriend shouts out loud “put some pants on”. At first, I didn’t know where this voice was coming from and whom it was directed too, but when I looked almost straight ahead of me, they were coming out of the grocery store and I was about 30 feet away, I thought, oh, it must be a joke to her friend or something, until I realized they both had PANTS ON – so hmmmm….it was clearly directed towards ME. and I caught her as she just said it but she didn't even look at me when she said it, she was all tough to shout it but NOT TOUGH ENOUGH to say it to my face! Let me tell you, this was not the night to give me shit. So I non-verbally confronted both of them with my “if looks could kill eyes”, calling them out on it, and he realizes that I am doing so as I’m walking closer and closer to the entrance of the store, and he was kind of surprised given the look, and he didn’t know exactly how to react so he says to me “are you cold?” and smiles. So I say in a normal but very numb straightforward tone, “No.” and then I look at the girl, who at the same time noticed I was looking at them with the evil eye and I proceed to say “WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH.”

Omg!!! I thought i was gonna fight someone in my Lambertville Krogers parking lot. Hahahaha! She kept walking, said nothing to me, kind of actually had an embarrassed look on her face. She was this cocky young dipshit of a girl who thought she could get away with shouting something rude and so BLATANT to a stranger and not have them say anything back. Well – if someone is going to make a crack at me and my SUPER CUTE WINTER DRESS – ya just really ought to “shut your mouth.” ☺

After my shopping, I called justin while I was waiting in line to cash out and I tell him the story and I tell him how I just kept walking but I was ready, ready to brawl! Not really, I’d freak out if that happened. But he responds with: now do I need to worry about you when you leave there, are they gonna be waiting for you” I reply: bring It on, I’ll pound someone! He says: jen. You have about the strength of a flea.”

2 comments:

jodi said...

Kick his ass, sea bass!

Unknown said...

omg...I remember this story...I am crying! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever...I miss your stories....glad you sent out the blog:)