April 27, 2009

WINTER 2009 EDITION

Welcome to our Winter 2009 Edition . It was a fairly Bittersweet winter for us, mainly the month of December. That is the month we lost a beloved part of our 3-unit family, Hank. December 17, hanky-poo passed away with me by his side. Still after 4 months now, he is on my mind more than you may think. I miss him so much, he was my first baby in my eyes. As for that "Sweet" in the Bittersweet part of winter - just 10 days later I found out I was pregnant!!! I was so bummed out from a depressing December I didn’t even care at the time if “it happened” or it didn’t…. but it did and we are just so so thrilled! Somebody knew I needed something so happy and wonderful to pick me up & get me back on track to my old self again. So - I couldn’t have accomplished my goal anymore on target than with this one let me tell ya. The plan for years was to have a baby by the time I was 35, I’m talking I came up with that like before Justin was in the pic. Because god forbid, per all that crap they print out there, you have a kid when you are older than 35. I know, that has all changed now. But that was my original goal, than that goal changed quite effortlessly to "OK BE PREGO WHEN I’m 35 not “by 35", anytime in that year just be pregnant. Well – the way the pieces all fell, I got pregnant THE VERY WEEK OF MY 35th!! (and we had been trying way before that….so it's kind of funny how it all worked out so "on target" like it did).

Read below for retrospective look at our Winter 2008/2009.
And until next edition – have a bloom-ful Spring!

1 comment:

Dennis Howe said...

Yahoo!!!!!!! Another Lez offspring. They're all cool, so you know that the next one will be cool too...and even cooler because Justin is giving some kick-ass DNA as well. Why the hell did you make us wait so long before you told us, though?!?! Anyway, congratulations you two!!! :)