April 27, 2009

Meet "Fig"!!

The 3-D beige color ultrasound pic you see above is of “Fig” is at 11 weeks – it’s one of those 3D ones, and just check out the cheeks on our baby! Oh I hope they get their daddy’s poofy cheeks that he had when he was little. And the B&W ultrasound is at my half-way point, around 20 weeks. Just look at those precious pouty lips and perky little nose!!
Now what is this "Fig" you may ask. Well since we are not finding out if our baby is a boy or girl, we have resorted to calling him or her “Fig". An email during my 11th week told me our baby was the size of a Fig and that was just around the time I was getting pretty sick of saying “he or she, he or she”. So just a little FYI: This is just a nickname for during my pregnancy, ok :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jen and Justin!!

Unknown said...

Cute little baby

lesnie said...

You all know don't you that those cute little lips look like mine - let's hope little Fig's nose won't resemble the Lesniewicz's schnozes!

Love little Fig already............Grandma-to-be, Jeanne